Truffle & Wine Tour in Provence
January 16th – 22nd, 2019
Truffle & Wine Tour in Provence for a unique and authentic experience
The Truffle & Wine Tour in Provence is all about escaping the winter blues and enjoying the best part of winter. This is your chance to explore fine food, outstanding wines, Provence truffles and cozy winter fires.
This tour is designed for small group travel giving just 7 people the opportunity to discover Provence without the heat nor the crowds of summer.
Provence Lavender Tour
July 1 – 7, 2019 (6 nights / 7 days)
The Provence Lavender tour starts and ends at the Avignon TGV train station
Price per person – $2,500 based on double occupancy
($450 supplement for single occupancy)
Provence Lavender Tour includes:
- All transportation
- Private local guide
- 6 nights lodging in a charming and luxurious Provencal Mas in the Luberon
- 6 gourmet breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches (1 dinner & 2 lunches on your own)
- One picnic lunch supplied by your guide
- Truffle hunt with champagne and truffle hors-d’oeuvres
- Private tours with lavender growers
Provence Lavender tour does not include:
- 1 dinner and 2 lunches
- Airline / Train tickets
- Entrance fees to monuments or places visited at an extra cost
South of France – Exploring the Mediterranean
The South of France incorporates a variety of scenic explorations. Roman built cities, medieval hilltop villages, sumptuous valleys and even spectacular mountains are just the beginning of what you can explore.
One hour south, of what I call the central core of Provence (around L’Isle sur la Sorgue), is the Mediterranean. To truly explore all the facets of the South of France, I highly suggest at least one day along the Mediterranean.