June 16 – 23, 2024 • 7 nights / 8 days – 5 spots left
Immerse into the historical past of Provence, engage in the culture, and be transformed by the beauty of lavender. Enjoy all this when Provence is still relatively calm as the summer holidays have not officially started. Join this small group tour to experience the soul of Provence. Top chef cooking workshop, Camargue ranch tour, lavender distillery, Chateauneuf-du-Pape wine tour, markets and hilltop villages are just a few of the highlights!
Welcome to Your Private Provence (YPP), a boutique tour company offering tours designed by a local. Enjoy traveling with a perfect balance between doing and relaxing. Tours are designed so you can immerse into the culture, traditions, cuisine and lifestyle.
- “Christmas Cheer Tour 2023The Christmas in Provence tour was absolutely wonderful. After traveling with you on the lavender tour several years ago, I knew the trip would be well planned and include delicious food, but I wasn’t sure it could match those days among the beautiful lavender fields. Once the tour began, I quickly realized that the Christmas in Provence tour was going to be fabulous! The trip included such a diverse variety of historical and cultural activities in settings from large cities to small villages and the pace was perfect. The food and food experiences were also delicious and memorable. I truly feel that I experienced Provencal culture and Christmas traditions in so many ways, large and small. Your deep knowledge of Provence, your relationships with locals, and t…”
- “Emily has an easy-going style that is friendly and accommodating. She delivered above expectation on all aspects of the tour, from market visits, accommodation, stops of interest, and restaurant choices. It was a positive and enjoyable way to see Provence for the first time.Martha Gingerich, CA The great sights and diverse immersive experiences that only a local will know better but not all can provide as well. The flavorful good food and lovely lodgings reflective of the rustic charms of Provence. The opportunity to develop new friendships across culture in a convivial and comfortable group size, wonderfully shepherded by Emily. We joined the tour as total strangers in an unfamiliar place and culture. And left Provence with great new relationships and a deeper and enriching tas…”
- “Emily was our guide and driver for 10 days during our private tour of Provence. There were 7 of us, all friends and we have traveled all over the world for the past 50 years. Our 10 days with Emily traveling all over Provence was perhaps the finest travel experience any of us have ever had. She completely embodies all of the qualities needed to take complete strangers and make them feel as if they are part of her family. She was so professional, knowledgeable, kind, caring and flexible as well as being an unbelievable driver over tiny roads and in tight places. She takes so much pride in the product that she delivers to her clients and I cannot imagine anyone not being completely satisfied with her service. We all agreed that Emily made our Provence experience ten times better than it w…”
- “Emily’s Lavender and Photography Tour is, as stated, a private, and I would say INTIMATE, experience in Provence. From the first evening in L’Isle sur la Sorgue everything about the tour is carefully crafted to create a sense that one has become “at home” in Provence. The accommodations at the converted stone farmhouse are comfortable and well appointed, creating an intimacy that speaks of “part of the family.” In addition to breathtaking venues for photography, each day provided a creative destination (like a Gin Distillery, private home cooking and truffle hunting) to further draw us into the heart of Provence. Despite the abundance of experiences, and wonderful meals and wine, the pace was leisurely, as each day also provided time to enjoy the extraordinary infinity pool position…”
- “I just can’t say enough about the Lavender & Cultural Tour with Emily. Emily has an in-depth knowledge of Provence, and it shows. From the accommodations to the daily excursions, everything was top-notch and well-planned. The tour was limited to 7 guests; having a small group allowed us to get to know each other and develop friendships. She checked upfront with each of us to obtain any dietary requirements or restrictions, and she made sure that a variety of menu choices was available to accommodate everyone. Emily provided a detailed itinerary for each day, which included both sightseeing and free time. Through Emily’s local contacts, we were able to have unique experiences that other tour guides would not be able to provide. She also timed our tours so that we avoided the …”
Travel is the key to unlocking your soul by connecting to beauty and inspiration. Provence has been unlocking souls for centuries
…is it your turn?