Lavender Tour: July 4 – 10, 2022
- July 4 – 10, 2022 Lavender Tour (6 nights/7 days) Tour is full – email Emily to be put on waiting list.
Lavender & Photography Tour: July 11 – 17, 2022
- July 11 – July 17, 2022 Lavender & Photography Tour in High Provence (6 nights / 7 days)
A Lavender Photography Tour in the backcountry of Provence. Are you passionate about telling your travel story through photography? Wanting to capture the best of Provence while the lavender is in bloom? This is a small group tour with opportunities to perfect your photography skills. Raina Stinson (award-wining photographer) and I work together to provide you with an unforgettable experience. This is more than photography and more than lavender. It’s an immersive experience into the heart of Provence, away from mass tourism and into the essence of slow travel and unique experiences.
Group Lavender Tour July 4 – 10 (7 max)
The 2022 Lavender Tour itinerary - See all the highlights of this unforgettable journey!
The Lavender Tour lets you explore and experience Provence with the romance of lavender aroma in the air. Even to this day, when I smell lavender, I am taken back to my first summer in Provence. There is something very captivating about this aroma plant.
Lavender has always grown wild in Provence. It wasn’t until the end of the 19th century that wild lavender patches were taken care of for production. The real development of this crop started in the 20th century with the demand from perfume manufacturers in the city of Grasse.
Your lodging is in at a luxury B&B located between Bonnieux and Lacoste – lavender all around and a magnificent view of the Chateau du Marquis in Lacoste all lit up at night to enchant our evening aperitifs.
Join me for an unforgettable 6 nights / 7 days of scenic drives, leisurely walks, provencal picnics and picturesque moments among the fields of lavender. This tour will take your breath away.
Highlights of the Lavender Tour:
- Meet local lavender growers and explore the lavender off-the-beaten-path
- Tour the distilleries to understand the method of extracting essential oils
- Leisure walks in the Provencal countryside with your local guide
- Truffle hunting tour
- Morning Provencal market
- Roussillon, Gordes, Menerbes, and Lourmarin – villages rated as most beautiful in France
- Wine tasting and Olive Oil tasting
- Tour designed to give you the perfect mix of being on your own and being guided by a local
The 2022 Lavender Tour itinerary – See all the highlights of this unforgettable journey!