June 26 – July 2, 2021
June 26 – July 2, 2021 Lavender & Cultural Tour (6 nights/7 days) 2 spots left on this tour
July 5 – 11, 2021
July 5 – 11, 2021 Lavender Tour (6 nights/7 days) 1 spot left on this tour
- Or sign up now for 2022, July 4 – 10
July 13 – 18, 2021
July 13 – 18, 2021 (or for 2022, July 12 – 17): A Lavender Photography Tour in the backcountry of Provence. Are you passionate about photography and looking to capture the best of Provence while the lavender is in bloom? Small group tour with mini-workshops to perfect your photography skills. Raina Stinson (award-wining photographer) and I will be working together to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Group Lavender Tour (7 max)
The Lavender Tour lets you explore and experience Provence with the romance of lavender aroma in the air. Even to this day, when I smell lavender, I am taken back to my first summer in Provence. There is something very captivating about this aroma plant.
Did you know that Provence is the largest producer and supplier of lavender in the world? Lavender has always grown wild in Provence. It wasn’t until the end of the 19th century that wild lavender patches were taken care of for production. The real development of this crop started in the 20th century with the demand from perfume manufacturers in the city of Grasse.
Your lodging is in at a luxury B&B located between Bonnieux and Lacoste – lavender all around and a magnificent view of the Chateau du Marquis in Lacoste all lit up at night to enchant our evening aperitifs.
Join me for an unforgettable 6 nights / 7 days of scenic drives, leisurely walks, provencal picnics and picturesque moments among the fields of lavender. This tour will take your breath away.
Highlights of the Lavender Tour:
- Meet local lavender growers and explore the lavender off-the-beaten-path
- Tour the distilleries to understand the method of extracting essential oils
- Leisure walks in the Provencal countryside with your local guide
- Truffle hunting tour
- Morning Provencal market
- Roussillon, Gordes, Menerbes, and Lourmarin – villages rated as most beautiful in France
- Wine tasting and Olive Oil tasting
- Tour designed to give you the perfect mix of being on your own and being guided by a local
The 2021 Lavender Tour itinerary – See all the highlights of this unforgettable journey!