World Heritage Sites & Lavender: June 18 – 25, 2023
- June 18 – 25, 2023 UNESCO Sites & Lavender (7 nights/8 days). 1 spot left
Lavender Photography & Cultural Tour: July 11 – 17, 2023
- July 11 – July 17, 2023 High Provence Lavender Photography Tour (6 nights / 7 days)
Group Lavender Tours
The Lavender Tours let you explore and experience Provence with the romance of lavender aroma in the air. Even to this day, when I smell lavender, I am taken back to my first summer in Provence. There is something very captivating about this aroma plant.
Lavender has always grown wild in Provence. It wasn’t until the end of the 19th century that wild lavender patches were taken care of for production. The real development of this crop started in the 20th century with the demand from perfume manufacturers in the city of Grasse.
Your lodging is in at a luxury B&B located in the Luberon (and also in the authentic High Provence Region near the beautiful village Montbrun-les-Bains) – lavender is all around and a magnificent view of the Chateau du Marquis in Lacoste all lit up at night to enchant our evening aperitifs.
Join me for unforgettable days of scenic drives, leisurely walks, provencal picnics and picturesque moments among the fields of lavender. This tour will take your breath away.
Highlights of the Lavender Tour:
- Meet local lavender growers and explore the lavender off-the-beaten-path
- Tour the distilleries to understand the method of extracting essential oils
- Leisure walks in the Provencal countryside with your local guide
- Truffle hunting tour
- Morning Provencal market
- Roussillon, Gordes, Menerbes, and Lourmarin – villages rated as most beautiful in France
- Wine tasting and Olive Oil tasting
- Tours designed to give you the perfect mix of being on your own and being guided by a local