Spring Poppy Tour
Private Poppy Tour in Provence for you and your loved ones
Choose your dates anywhere between the end of April to the end of May
Are you a flower lover? An amateur Painter? Both? This is the time of year for you in Provence. The poppy tour is like living with a painter’s palette. Everywhere you go, you will be dazzled by lush valleys and an array of wild flowers – most notably the poppy.
The Poppy Tour takes place during an optimal time in Provence; the weather has hints of summer but it’s not too hot, outdoor café lunches and picnics are scheduled every day and you can still avoid the crowds – unlike July and August when it’s hard to find a place to sit and/or you are looking for the A/C .
Your Private Provence will cater to all your interests.
We can even set time aside in my favorite inspiring spots to sketch, paint or just write a few poetic lines. This trip is all about fresh air and inspiring thoughts – all the things that Provence will naturally surround you with.
- Moments on the poppy tour to stop for those stunning pictures
- Regional produce in abundance at farmer’s markets
- A special discovery of the herbs of Provence with local growers
- Visits to “Remarkable” gardens (a label given in France to certain gardens)
- Possibility for cooking lesson with a market tour and/or herb picking in the wilderness
- Gourmet discoveries every day (crystallized fruit, herbs of Provence, artisan chocolate, local goat cheese, wineries, honey makers and olive oil mills)
Just a few of my favorite spots on this Spring Poppy Tour:
- Isle sur la Sorgue
- Abbey Saint-Hilaire
Together we will explore the land, soak up the sunshine, take stunning pictures, and experience the art of Provencal living among the poppies.