Provence Wellness Retreat
The French art de vivre to restore mind, body, and soul…
please contact Emily if you are a yoga instructor, life coach, writer, or other, and interested in organizing a retreat.
Perhaps you are a group of friends or family and just wanting a wellness vacation designed for you. I'd be delighted to offer you my services as a local guide, travel coordinator, and chauffeur to further your dream of a wellness retreat (vacation) in Provence.
Sometimes we just need to stop, step back and retreat to find ourselves again…to re-engage in the simple pleasures in life that once fueled our energy. Our creative juices are there, but they need to be brought back to life. A wellness retreat in Provence never fails to do just that.
It’s all about recharging
Let me help you design a wellness retreat so your group can reconnect with mind, body, and spirit. The richness and diversity in Provence make it a perfect place for rediscovery! Enjoy:
- Healthy meals with regional specialties
- Wine discovery classes (aroma and taste learning)
- Wellness massages and spa afternoon at Spa Ventoux
- Fitness (stretching, toning) classes on the sun deck
- Daily walks through the countryside
- Coaching sessions with a certified life coach, accomplished writer, yoga instructor, etc.
- Cultural excursions in the land of Provence
The creative element
Greater self-awareness and deeper life-skill aptitudes often come when we meet others and seek the guidance of a friend, life coach or sometimes even a stranger.
Design your retreat around your passion (painting, yoga, drawing, writing, etc.) and I will help you put the details, logistics, and cultural element together easily.
- 6 nights lodging in an elegant and charming Provencal B&B that adapts to your needs (yoga room, painting area, etc.)
- All meals of exceptional quality with fine wine
- All transportation (pick-up/drop-off Avignon TGV train station)
- Private cultural tours with a local guide (Emily)
- Relaxing and invigorating hikes should you be looking for a sports element to your retreat
- Wine discovery workshops
- Organic vineyard tour with vineyard lunch
- Transfer to/from Avignon and the villa outside the scheduled group transfers
Contact Emily today to discuss options and different retreat prices and venues. Payments can be made in dollars or euros.
- Exploring a local Provencal market
- Cultural and historical discoveries of medieval villages and Romanesque architecture with your local guide
- Time to set new goals and clear the areas of your life that keep you from advancing
- Camaraderie with like-minded travelers while enjoying the French art de vivre
- A personal diary to keep a log of your wellness journey – that will follow you home for a positive transition
- Free time to reflect on your goals and also just to bask in the Provencal atmosphere
Emily grew up in Southern Oregon then spent 5 years in Seattle to earn her degree in Sociology/Anthropology plus her teaching credentials. During her 3rd year in Seattle, she met a Frenchman. The rest, as we say, is history.
Her natural curiosity for life and love for adventure have led her down the road of hosting unique vacations and retreats in Provence.
The Provence Wellness Retreat is where her heart is as she strongly believes in travel as a means to restoring and building are often burnt out and fragile state of mind.
In 2015 she hosted a Women’s Energize Retreat – a 9-day coaching tour through three different regions in Provence. Travel and cultural discoveries were the metaphors used to help each woman find their inner voice. The feedback was positive and each woman used the retreat in Provence as a pivotal moment – ready to embrace the next best chapter in their lives.
Emily has designed multiple group tours offering unique vacations to the traveler looking for cultural explorations in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere.