A Few days in Provence
A Few Days in Provence
Just a few days in Provence for you? Have you got multiple areas you want to cover while in France? Provence is easily accessible from Paris with the TGV (fast train) to Avignon.
Spend a few days in Provence with Your Private Provence as your private guide and chauffeur to maximize your time.
You may want to check out my other website to get more ideas on Day Tours and Private Transfers for your travel comfort and curiosity.
Provence will be a nice contrast to your big city tours. Small villages, vineyards, castle ruins and Provencal markets are highlights every day. Your itinerary will include visits and activities that cater to your interests as well as festivities that are going on during your stay.
Prolong your stay in the South with a few days along the Mediterranean. Your Private Provence hosts excursions to Cassis and Bandol. From here you can be transferred to Marseille or Nice where you can conveniently continue on to your next destination.
- A few days in Provence – you choose, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days
- Arrival and departure at Avignon TGV train station or Marseille Provence Airport
- All transportation provided (no getting lost in your limited time to explore Provence)
- Day tours designed according to your preferences
- Choose your accommodation style
- Add on a seaside excursion or private transfer to Nice