Choose from the following accommodations to build your dream vacation in Provence. Each offers a different experience and a lot of Provencal charm. You may want to stay in two or three different locations if you desire to travel to multiple regions in Provence. Other travelers will prefer to only unpack once and create a feeling of a home away from home.
Villa – 7 nights accommodation
The earlier you book the better your chances are of getting your first villa choice. I have personally selected all the villas based on comfort, Provencal charm, location and different price ranges to match your budget. Choosing a villa as your accommodation style will give you the opportunity to engage in Provencal lifestyle with catered dinners, leisure time in the garden by the pool and a few games of Pétanque . If you are traveling in a group, a villa accommodation will be the best value for your money.
Hotels and Other Accommodations
Provence has a lot of charming bed-and-breakfasts and exquisite hideaways.
- Bed & Breakfast – usually 2-4 rooms in rural home
- Boutique (town center) – 3 or 4 star accommodation in city centers such Avignon and Aix-en-Provence
- Spa (villages – hilltop or valley) – owner-run establishments offering luxurious accommodations and dining in the beautiful countryside of Provence.
- Hotel de charm – often like a B&B but has obtained particular status for elegant charm
- Relais & Chateaux (4 or 5 star) – abbeys, former manor houses and town houses converted into elegant hotels for luxurious accommodations and dining. Most of them include pools and Spa facilities.
Start by filling out your Pre-Reservation Form and selecting the accommodation style you prefer.